Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Nater Mater!!

I can't believe it's here already!
My last baby has left babyhood behind and has reached full toddler hood
(In many senses of the word)
He's 3!


Three years ago this very hour I was getting ready to go in for the C-section that I was completely terrified of.
My planned At-Home-Water-Birth-Baby decided to change things up on us a bit.
But either way, we were given the sweetest, funniest, curliest haired little bundle of a boy.

And, he is ALL BOY!
Cars, Trucks, DIRT (especially dirt), rough and tumble (he can now beat up big brother who used to sit on him...he he), puppies, kitties and lots of bugs are what make up the happiness of his sweet little life.

He has the worst sweet tooth of my four kids.
Bring on the sugar baby!
(Disguised for his allergic little system in fruit and sweet veggies).

His LOVE affair with water confounds me.
No Fear!!!
None!!!

Lightning McQueen at a pool party...
totally fits with this child.

And here are some sweet pictures thrown in for good measure just because he is so darn cute.



Happy 3rd Birthday sweet boy!

1 comment:

Joy said...

he sure is "so darn cute"!! What an awesome blessing little boys are!